- Went to the maps exhibit at the Walters Art Gallery with Lacey and Kevin, followed by:
- A stop at Mick O'Shea's pub for a couple of beers and some appetizers.
- Walked around historic Ellicott City for awhile, and got:
- My first snowball of the season. (Egg custard flavor)
- Met Ben & Mel's new puppy, Charley. (Schnoodle, tiny, adorable, SO friendly.) About which:
- Peanut is moping.
- Sharif's parents' house for dinner. Followed by:
- My second (and a quarter) viewing of Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.
In between these events, I was napped on by Hans, watched a little Doctor Who, and played rather a lot of The Sims and Penny Arcade: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness, Episode 1.