I think my instincts were trying to help me out, though, because I really don't want to be here today. People are getting stuck in horrible traffic and missing appointments, important meetings are happening in various places (but never where the people who are supposed to be attending first think they are), every time I try to make progress on a non-telephone-related task, someone calls flustered and annoyed to try to reach a person who's not in the office, or to ask me questions about things that have never been brought to my attention. It's not a morning of easy. And I'm not in receptionisty mood.
Ok, think of good things:
- Receiving a mix CD from elf_owl
- The four consecutive long weekends I have coming up
- Being almost finished with December shopping
- Cute nice boys who play piano
- Hot chocolate available at the press of a button