10 Things I Have Done and You Probably Have Not
1. Ridden a horse through Isengard. (Well, the area in which they filmed the grounds of Isengard.)
2. Been paid $10 to sing the song "Bitch".
3. Given an unprepared talk to a bunch of teenagers relating Catholicism to Star Wars.
4. Had my blankie used to mop up the blood from a head injury (my own).
5a. Drawn a picture of my own head on a platter, a la John the Baptist, for a high school drawing class.
6. Drunk margaritas in a swimming pool in Cancun for free while "at work".
7. Written articles that have subsequently been published in an encyclopedia.
8. Had a question I asked included as a part of the official neilgaiman.com FAQ list.
9a. Said the word "snausages" live on the radio.
10. Fed an eel blancmange with a spoon.
A while ago, I asked Melinda if I might have a desk lamp. I now have a lovely new brass "bankers lamp". I just need to get a bulb for it. And the flowers that I potted (rice bowled?) over the weekend look very nice in their new home. I did well. Go me.
Amazingly, I'm still feeling fairly alert. I hope I don't pay for this by being extra tired tomorrow.