|Since the text-messaging thing doesn't seem to work . . .|
Since the text-messaging thing doesn't seem to work . . .
May. 15th, 2003 @ 11:02 am
- there are three 50 cent pieces on my desk
- the monkees wrote all their own songs, not just a few on one album.
- where exactly have all the flowers gone? and if you say long time passing...
i'm not sure it's funny... but... yeah...
- well, i think yr kinda neat at least. definitely one of the most wonderful people i know and/or have ever taken it upon myself to become acquainted with. yr funny, smart... wow, watch me gush... kinda messy there, isn't it... hmmm...
- well, you suck cos... well... exactly how long has it bloody been since i've last seen you? (or talked to you for that matter...)
- i am not able to convince people of anything, though i might add that there's an ant crawling up your back in the night time, and one day that ant will grow up to be president, and he'll have you to thank, for giving him a back to climb upon when he was campaigning and such.
My internet connection at work went out on Friday, so this is done at home:
-You're rich! Well, you're richer in 50-cent pieces than I am, anyway.
-OK, so maybe it's not true, but I love them anyway. And I saw Davey Jones live! I'm a big dork.
-The flowers have gone . . . to . . . um . . . Connecticut. Don't ask me why.
-You're right. I'm not sure that it's funny, but it is more funny than not. And I like it, so that works. Cool.
-Why, thank you! Lots!
-You're right. I suck a lot.
-I'm proud to be such an integral part of ant politics.
- well, i don't know about rich. but they're shiny.
- i like the monkees quite a bit myself. i saw davey, mickey and peter live.
- i won't ask, though i imagine it has something to do with insurance.
- i am glad you like it. that site is fun in a kinda bizarre quirky way. probably why i like it.
- you're welcome
- eh, tis alright. just something that ought to be remdied.
- good, though i'd think having ants crawling on you at night might not be the most pleasant thought at the very first.
|Top of Page
||Powered by LiveJournal.com|